Data Protection Declaration
In the following, we inform you on collection and processing of personal data. Personal data is all data related to you personally.
Responsible in accordance with article 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
DOAG Online GmbH
Tempelhofer Weg 64
12347 Berlin Germany
Tel. +49 30 4005 999-0
Fax +49 30 4005 999-90
DOAG Online is represented by CEO Fried Saacke.
Registered in the Commercial Register of the Local Court Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 220075 B
VAT ID: DE336078252
For all questions regarding data protection, please use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Mrs. Ute Staats.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at the above-mentioned general address or at our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer".
We process personal data on the following legal basis:
- a consent art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 a) GDPR,
- in fulfillment of contractual duties in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 b) GDPR or
- if necessary to assume our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties, as long as
the interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected person requiring the protection of personal data do not outweigh, particularly when the affected person is a child in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Our interests regarding data processing are particularly initiation, conclusion, and fulfillment of association memberships as well as conferences and trainings.
In accordance with applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you want to assert your rights, please contact us via e-mail at the e-mail address mentioned above or via post unambiguously identifying your person at the postal address mentioned above.
Your Rights regarding Information, Correction, Use Restriction, Deletion
Right of Information
At any time, you have the right to receive a confirmation of us if we process personal data that affects you. If this is the case, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data as well as a copy of this data. In addition, you have the right to following information:
- purpose of processing;
- categories of personal data processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are about to be disclosed, particularly in case of recipients in third countries or international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration the personal data will be stored for, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data affecting you or to restrict processing by the responsible person or a right of objection to this processing;
- the existence of a right of complaint at a data protection authority;
- when the personal data is not collected from you, all available information on the source of data;
- the existence of an automated decision making including profiling in accordance with article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the involved logic as well as the scope and the intended effects of such a processing for you.
When personal data are sent to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed on appropriate guarantees in accordance with art. 46 GDPR regarding the context of transmission.
Right of Correction
You have the right to demand immediate correction of your personal data if it is incorrect. Considering the purposes of processing, you have the right to demand completion of incomplete personal data – if applicable, by means of a complimentary comment.
Right of Deletion
In accordance with art. 17 par. 1 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately when one of the following reasons apply:
- The personal data are not necessary anymore for the purposes they have been collected or processed for.
- You withdraw your consent regarding the processing in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 a) GDPR or art. 9 par. 2 a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- In accordance with art. 21 par. 1 GDPR, you enter an objection and there are no priority legitimate reasons for processing or you object in accordance with art. 21 Abs. 2 GDPR to processing.
- The personal data have been processed illegitimately.
- The deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation in accordance with EU law or laws of a Member State that we are subject to.
- The personal data have been collected in the context of offered services of the information society in accordance with art. 8 par. 1 GDPR.
When we have made the personal data public, and we are obliged to deletion in accordance with art. 17 par. 1 GDPR, we will take suitable measures, including technical measures, considering available technology and implementation costs, to inform persons responsible for data processing of personal data that you have demanded the deletion of all links to personal data or all copies and replications of these personal data.
Right of Restriction of Processing
You have the right to demand restriction of processing from us when one of the following requirements is met:
- you dispute the validity of your personal data, in fact, for the period we are able to check the validity of your personal data,
- the processing is illegal and you have refused the deletion of your personal data and demanded the restricted use of your personal data instead;
- we do not require the personal data for the purposes of processing anymore but you require them for enforcement, execution, or defense of legal claims, or
- you have entered an objection to processing in accordance with art. 21 par. 1 GDPR as long as there is no clarification if the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh your reasons.
Your Right of Withdrawal of a Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of data. Your personal data will then be deleted, unless the data are required for the fulfillment of an incomplete contract or the data are not necessary anymore for the intended purpose of the storage or the storage is prohibited due to other legal reasons. You can demand the deletion of data as long as there are no legal archiving obligations. If there is such an obligation, we lock your data by request.
You can make changes to a consent or withdraw you consent by an appropriate message to us with effect on a future date. You can also withdraw an issued consent of forwarding i.e. transmittal of your personal data to third parties with effect on a future date at any time. A simple e-mail to the address mentioned above is sufficient for this purpose.
Right of Withdrawal
At any time, you have the right, for reasons resulting from your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data based on art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. We do not process the personal data anymore, unless, we can prove compelling reasons that the processing is worthy of protection, so that the processing outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing has the purpose of enforcement, execution, or defense of legal claims. When we process personal data for direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such advertising at any time. If you want to object to collection, processing, and usage of your data in accordance with these data protection regulations collectively or to individual measures, you can send your withdrawal to the responsible person at the address mentioned above.
Right of Complaint at a Data Protection Authority
You have the right of complaint at a data protection authority, particularly in the Member State of your residence, your workplace, or the place of the alleged violation if you think that the processing of your personal data is illegal.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Principles of Processing
Your personal data are processed for the purposes of each member of our Community of Intererest. For details, please visit the website of the respective provider.
DOAG online GmbH and DOAG Dienstleistungen GmbH provide services for the partners in our community of interests. This is done on the basis of a processing agreement. In addition, the data will only be promugated to third parties, in particular our customers and service providers, and may also be passed on to process the above-mentioned purposes.
Data is generally deleted as soon as the intended purpose has been fulfilled or is no longer applicable, unless there are legal obligations to prevent deletion.
A data transfer to places or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration does not take place and is not planned. All persons and employees who have to deal with the processing and use of the data have a written declaration of commitment to observe data secrecy. To secure your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, which we constantly adapt to the state of the art.
Visit of our Website
If you only use our website to gather information, that is when you do not register or provide information by other means to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display the website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- transmitted amount of data for each transfer
- website from which the request is initiated
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of browser software
With this information, an individual person cannot be traced. This information is technically necessary to correctly provide the requested contents of websites and are mandatory when using the Internet. We evaluate this anonymous information of this type statistically to improve our Internet appearance and the underlying technology. To protect your data during transfer, we use appropriate encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS in accordance with state-of-the-art technology.
Contact by E-Mail or Contact Form
When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the data you give us will be stored to reply to your request. Your name, contact details, and, if applicable, other transmitted details will be stored. We delete the occurring data in this context when the storage is no longer necessary or we restrict the use if there are legal archiving obligations.
When you register for our newsletter, the data you provide will only be used for delivery of newsletters and other information of the same type. For an effective registration you require a valid email address. In order to check that the registration is actually done by the owner of the e-mail address, we use the "double opt-in" procedure. For this purpose, we log the request for the newsletter, the transmission of a confirmation mail, and the receipt of the requested reply with this mail. Further data is not collected. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data and its use for sending the newsletter at any time. In our newsletter, tracking pixels are used to measure access to the newsletter. We only use tracking pixels for statistical purposes in order to collect access numbers. The subscriber can terminate the subscription at any time by revoking it. This is done through the unsubscribe link within the newsletter. You can also unsubscribe directly on this website at any time or inform us of your request using the contact option given at the end of this data protection notice.
Registration on our Website and Creation of a User Account
When you register for usage of our personalized services, some personal data such as name, address, contact, and communication data like phone number and e-mail address are collected for creation of a user account. To ensure your correct registration and to prevent unauthorized log-ins by third parties, you receive an activation link by e-mail after registration to activate your account. We only store your transmitted data permanently in our system after successful registration. When you are registered, you can access content and services that we only provide for registered users.
Users who are signed in can also change or delete data they have given in the course of registration at any time. You can demand the deletion of a previously created account at any time and only transfer costs in accordance with basic rates apply. A message to the above-mentioned contact (e.g. e-mail, fax, letter) in text form is sufficient for this purpose. We will then delete your stored personal data provided that we do not still require them for the fulfillment of the registration or for adherence to legal archiving obligations.
The creation of a user account is necessary for booking. We require your master data, communication data and payment data:
When booking events, so that we can process your booking and your participation of the event.
When booking magazine subscriptions, so that we can guarantee your booking and the delivery of your magazine.
For details, please refer to the data protection information in the shop.doag.org GTC.
Data transfer to third parties and in third countries
In individual cases, the DOAG commissions third parties to fulfill its contractual obligations. Personal data are transmitted to them. A processing agreement has been concluded. For details, please refer to the data protection information in the shop.doag.org GTC. A transfer of data to third countries does not take place.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Usage of Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps API to visually present geographical information. When using Google Maps, Google collects, processes, and uses data of the usage of the map function by visitors. In addition, the Google Maps API is used to validate addresses in forms. For further information on data processing by Google, refer to Google's data protection notes. You can also change your personal data protection settings in Google's data protection center. Detailed instructions on managing your data in conjunction with Google products can be found here.
Embedded YouTube Videos
Some of our websites use embedded YouTube videos. Operator of the corresponding plug-in is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a website with a YouTube plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The sites you visit are communicated to YouTube in this process. When you are logged in with your YouTube account, YouTube can link your surfing behavior to your person. You can prevent this by previously logging out from your YouTube account.
We use the open source software BigBlueButton for some functions.
This is hosted by Mensing Jochim UG (limited liability) in the EU on the basis of an order data processing contract.
The processing is necessary to use the video conference platform and to hold online events.
The personal data processed here includes:
- Date and time of the request;
- Content of the request (specific page);
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- browser type and version;
- Language and version of the browser software (user agent);
- Operating system used by your device;
- Image and sound from activated webcams and microphones
- IP address.
When using video conferences, your video and audio stream will be recorded. Recordings of video conferences only include video and / or audio streams from participants who have expressly consented to the recording when entering the BigBlueButton room. The legal basis is consent (Art. 6 Para. 1S. 1 lit. a GDPR). If you do not want to give your consent, only a live stream of the conference is available.
Regardless of the recording mentioned, each conference has a chat function. This chat is not part of the recording mentioned, and participants who have not given their consent can also take part in this chat. To ensure that the platform functions correctly, the chat is only deleted after the conference has ended.
The recordings of conferences can only be accessed by the participants of the respective event. These records are kept for a maximum of 10 years.
We use the Rocket.Chat software platform for some functions. This is hosted by Mensing Jochim UG (limited liability) on the basis of an order agreement in Germany.
The processing takes place for the purpose of enabling chat functions at online events.
When using Rocket.chat, the following personal data are processed:
- IP address;
- the date and time of the request;
- Content of the request (specific page);
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- browser type and version;
- Language and version of the browser software (user agent);
- Operating system used by your device;
All content, messages and files are permanently deleted no later than one year after their creation.
We use the Gather.town software platform for some functions. This is hosted by Gather.town on the basis of an order agreement in the USA. Your express consent is therefore required. The processing is necessary to use the video conference platform and to hold online events.
When participating in a Gather.town event, in addition to image and sound data, additional data about the conference are processed: the email address of the user and nickname. Furthermore, usage data of the browser are transmitted, such as IP address, browser type and version, etc. There is no recording.
We use the data we collect for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our services;
- to inform you about changes to our services;
- to enable you to participate in interactive functions of our services, if you wish;
- to provide customer support;
- to collect analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services;
- to monitor the use of our service;
- to identify, prevent and correct technical problems;
- to fulfill our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from the contracts concluded between you and us, including invoicing and collection;
- to send you notifications about your account and / or subscription, including expiration and renewal notifications, email instructions, etc;
- to serve any other purpose for which you make them available;
- in any other way that we can describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
All participants in a video conference have access to see, hear and read the contents of the video conference, chats, shared files, screen sharing and contributions on whiteboards. The provider has access to the processed data as part of the order processing and on our instructions.
The data is generally not saved and is deleted after use.
CHANGE OF OUR DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration occasionally, so that it always meets current legal requirements or to implement changes in our data protection declaration, for instance, when new services are introduced. The new data protection declaration is then applicable starting with your next visit to our website.